If your business has premises used as a base, whether you use them purely as an office, a builders yard or are also used for manufacturing they need to be insured.
Insuring them will provide you with wide cover against many perils including storm, flood, and the important theft cover.
Your business insurance
Covered by experience, not by a call centre!
Depending on the type of premises you have can determine what type of premises policy we would recommend to you, for larger businesses where we would look at Contractors Combined Insurance all of your business premises can be included along with your Liability Insurance cover.
You’re a contractor – speak to a contracting insurance specialist.
So what does Contractors Premises cover?
Contracting trades are diverse, if its the construction industry that you work in then you may have premises that are geared around just an office.
Whilst you may have Public Liability Insurance cover on its own a simple Office Insurance policy would cover your basic needs in terms of office machinery, include stock insurance and we would have to arrange that on a separate policy.
Where you have an amount of storage or premises where you manufacture such as a joiners shop we can put all your covers together under one policy.
Whatever type of premises you work from let us design the insurance around your exact needs, covering your business premises, liabilities, machinery and plant and materials on site, dovetailed cover whatever your business does.
- Chimney Flue Installers Insurance
- Ventilation Contractors Insurance
- Drilling Contractors Insurance
- Insulation Contractors Insurance
- Land Drainage Contractors Insurance
- CCTV Installers Insurance
- Civil Engineers Insurance
- Civil Engineering Drilling Contractors Insurance
- Electrical Equipment Installers Insurance
- Surfacing Contractors Insurance
- HVAC Contractors Insurance
- Steel Fixers Insurance
- Insulation Fitting Contractors Insurance
- Excavator Operators Insurance
- Paving Contractors Insurance