Public & Employers Liability Insurance – Combined Liability.
Combined liability insurance, essential cover for your business covering both Public & Products Liability Insurance and Employers Liability.
Public & Products liability is purchased by an indemnity limit, that’s the amount up to what the insurance company will pay. Whilst this usually starts at £1million, the norm is £2m or £5m but much higher limits are available.
Employers Liability is compulsory, and whilst the minimum limit may be £5m all insurers provide £10m limit
Your business insurance
Covered by experience, not by a call centre!
Whatever sector you work in a combined liability insurance will provide you the essential basic cover that can be built on depending on your business insurance requirements.
A contractor? – speak to a contracting insurance specialist.
What does Combined Liability Cover?
Public and Products liability insurance covers Loss, Damage or Injury to a third party, eg the general public, its a non-compulsory insurance but for certain trades such as the construction sector, where you are on site it will be a minimum requirement.
If you manufacture, use or sell on goods of any type then Products Liability provides the same cover as Public Liability, it differs only in respect that it covers claims arising from your products.
Employers Liability covers injury or disease to your employees, this is compulsory insurance and where you have employees or you have people working for you, you must have this cover by law
Liability insurance covers
When we refer to combined liability insurance it depends what industry sector you are in and whether its a good fit for you, and what you do as a business.
- Road Lining Contractors Insurance
- Kerbing Contractors Insurance
- Drilling and Boring Contractors Insurance
- Fascias Soffit and Guttering Contractors Insurance
- Excavator Operators Insurance
- Underpinning Contractors
- Formwork Contractors insurance
- Road and Drive Surfacing Contractors Insurance
- Housing Developers Insurance
- Heating and Ventilation Contractors Insurance
- Bathroom Installation Contractors Insurance
- Bricklayers Insurance
- Flooring Contractors Insurance
- Double Glazing Installers Insurance
- Pile Driving Contractors Insurance