If your business has premises used as a base, whether you use them purely as an office, a builders yard or are also used for manufacturing they need to be insured.
Insuring them will provide you with wide cover against many perils including storm, flood, and the important theft cover.
Depending on the type of premises you have can determine what type of premises policy we would recommend to you, for larger businesses where we would look at Contractors Combined Insurance all of your business premises can be included along with your Liability Insurance cover.
You’re a contractor – speak to a contracting insurance specialist.
So what does Contractors Premises cover?
Contracting trades are diverse, if its the construction industry that you work in then you may have premises that are geared around just an office.
Whilst you may have Public Liability Insurance cover on its own a simple Office Insurance policy would cover your basic needs in terms of office machinery, include stock insurance and we would have to arrange that on a separate policy.
Where you have an amount of storage or premises where you manufacture such as a joiners shop we can put all your covers together under one policy.
Whatever type of premises you work from let us design the insurance around your exact needs, covering your business premises, liabilities, machinery and plant and materials on site, dovetailed cover whatever your business does.
- Ceiling Contractors Insurance
- Fire Protection Engineers Insurance
- Electrical Fitters Insurance
- Asphalt Contractors Insurance
- Pipe Fitting Contractors Insurance
- Asbestos Removal Contractors Insurance
- Ventilation Contractors Insurance
- Insulation Contractors Insurance
- Drilling and Boring Contractors Insurance
- Dry Lining and Internal Cladding Contractors Insurance
- Ground Maintenance Contractors Insurance
- Property Developers Insurance
- Road Surfacing Contractors Insurance
- Drainage Contractors Insurance
- Cladding Contractors Insurance